ellaOne contains lactose
If you have got been told by your physician or any other medical practioner that you’ve got an intolerance for some sugars, inform your pharmacist before using this medication.
3. Simple tips to simply just just take ellaOne
Always simply just take this medication just as described in this leaflet or as your pharmacist, medical practitioner or any other medical practioner has said. Consult your pharmacist or medical practitioner if you’re unsure.
How exactly to use the ellaOne tablet
- just Take one tablet by lips at the earliest opportunity and no later than 5 times (120 hours) after non-safe sex or contraceptive failure. Use the tablet without delay.
- You’ll simply take the tablet at any right amount of time in your period.
- Ou usually takes the tablet whenever you want for the either before, during or after a meal day.
- If you use one of many medications that could avoid ellaOne from working precisely (see area above ““What you need to understand before taking ellaOne”) or you used one of these brilliant medications in past times 30 days, ellaOne may work less effectively for your needs. Confer with your pharmacist or doctor before utilizing ellaOne. Your doctor may recommend another kind of (non-hormonal) crisis contraceptive, i.e. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after using ellaOne
If you vomit (be ill, throw up) within 3 hours of using the tablet, take another tablet at the earliest opportunity.
From becoming pregnant if you have sex again after taking ellaOne
If you have unprotected sex after taking the tablet, it will not stop you. You should use condoms every time you have sex after you take the tablet and until your next period comes.
Should your period that is next is after using ellaOne
After using the tablet, it really is normal for your next duration become several days later.
Nevertheless, in the event the duration is much a lot more than 1 week later; if its unusually light or unusually hefty; or you experience the symptoms such as for example stomach (stomach) discomfort, breast tenderness, vomiting or sickness, perhaps you are expecting. You need to execute a pregnancy test immediately. If you’re expecting, it is necessary which you see your medical practitioner. (See area “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”).
In the event that you just simply take more ellaOne than you should
There happen no reports of side effects from using an increased dosage than suggested of the medication but do pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner for advice. If you’ve got further concerns in the utilization of this medicine, pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other doctor.
4. Feasible part effects
Like all medications, this medication could cause unwanted effects, while not everyone gets them.
Some signs such as for instance breast tenderness and stomach (belly) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), feeling sick (sickness) may also be feasible indications of maternity. You should do a pregnancy test (See section 2 “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”) if you miss your period and experience such symptoms after taking ellaOne,.
Typical side effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 10 individuals)
- Sickness, stomach (belly) discomfort or disquiet, vomiting
- painful durations, pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness
- frustration, dizziness, swift changes in moods
- muscle tissue discomfort, straight straight back discomfort, tiredness
Uncommon part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 100 people)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, wind, dry mouth
- uncommon or irregular genital bleeding, heavy/prolonged durations premenstrual problem, genital discomfort or discharge, reduced or greater sexual drive
- hot flushes
- appetite changes, emotional problems, anxiety, agitation, sleep disorders, sleepiness, migraine artistic disturbances
- pimples, skin surface damage, irritation
- fever, chills, malaise
Rare side effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 1,000 individuals)
- Vaginal discomfort or itching, discomfort while having sex, rupture of an ovarian cyst, unusually light period
- lack of concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- uncommon feeling in attention, red attention, sensitiveness to light
- dry throat, disturbance in style
- hives (itchy rash), experiencing thirsty
Reporting of part effects
If you obtain any relative negative effects, confer with your pharmacist, physician or other medical practioner. This can include any side that is possible perhaps not placed in this leaflet. You can even report effects that are side (see details below). By reporting unwanted effects you are able to offer more info from the security of the medication.
Great britain Yellow Card Scheme site: www. Mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card into the Bing Enjoy or Apple App shop
Ireland HPRA Pharmacovigilance Earlsfort Terrace IRL – Dublin 2 Tel: +353 1 6764971 Fax: +353 1 6762517 Website: www. Hpra.ie email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Just how to keep ellaOne
Keep this medication from the reach and sight of kiddies.
Don’t use this medication following the expiration date which can be from the carton and on the blister after EXP. The expiry date relates towards the final time of this month.
Shop below 25°C. https://mail-order-bride.net/chinese-brides/ chinese brides club Shop into the original package in purchase to safeguard from dampness. Keep carefully the blister within the carton that is outer purchase to guard from light.
Usually do not dispose of any medicines via waste water. Ask your pharmacist just how to dispose of medications you no use longer. These measures will assist you to protect environmental surroundings.